have you ever "gone to the bathroom" in one of your child's diapers?

i have thought about it, in an emergency situation, when there was no bathroom and going outside wasn't an option, but never have actually done it. i guess if i had to go that bad, it is better than going in my pants, right? obviously, i wouldn't wear it, just hold it to pee in or something. btw, i know this is a silly (and possibly juvenille) question, but i was just thinking about it...

kyriesmommy13

Asked by kyriesmommy13 at 1:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Nope. Haven't done it. But if I were trapped somewhere and had no other option- ie: trapped in an elevator.. I might consider it. It's better than some of the alternatives. :p
    Gruntlings

Answer by Gruntlings at 2:02 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• LOL! this thought has occured to me once or twice, but no, I would never do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Nope.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 2:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• What sort of situation would this be required? I just can't think of one?
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 2:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Hmmm...It actually isn't a bad option if one is trapped within an enclosed space with no bathroom facilities. That is, IF you happen to have a diaper on you if you do get trapped...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Someone asked what was the most controversial question we had ever seen. Well, I don't know about controversial, but I think this may be the weirdest! Oh, and NO WAY!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:05 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I never thought about it. I agree with Gruntlings about the trapped in an elevator thing, though!

Definitely I would then.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 2:05 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Nope, not to go to the bathroom in, but I did use newborn diapers a couple times as nursing pads because I was leaking constantly and regular nursing pads were soaked within minutes.
    scrapbookmylife

Answer by scrapbookmylife at 2:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Oh, come on. All you ladies saying "NEVER!" - give me a break. You're saying that if you were trapped in an elevator, you'd go on YOURSELF or squat in the corner BEFORE you'd go in a diaper?

That would be 80x more disgusting.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2009