have you ever "gone to the bathroom" in one of your child's diapers?

i have thought about it, in an emergency situation, when there was no bathroom and going outside wasn't an option, but never have actually done it. i guess if i had to go that bad, it is better than going in my pants, right? obviously, i wouldn't wear it, just hold it to pee in or something. btw, i know this is a silly (and possibly juvenille) question, but i was just thinking about it...

kyriesmommy13

Asked by kyriesmommy13 at 1:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think if I was trapped in an elevator, I would pee my pants anyway because I would be terrified! lol
    hperezzz

Answer by hperezzz at 5:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• haha, her diapers are tiny, no way would they help me.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 5:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I one time went in an empty speedway cup about a month after my son's birth.  Hubby had me waiting in the car with the kids and I was weak and couldn't take them inside. I was on Lasix (a diuretic) and I really had to go. I felt horrible about it but I had horrible fluid retention problems and was in the hospital for two weeks and when I had to go I really had to go.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Sure i would. HAven't really gave it much thought until now. But i think if i had to pee bad enough, i would use a diaper. I have seen how much piss my kids can get into one of their diapers. I'm sure i would do just fine if i had to tinkle in one. lol.
    Ali-Rippy

Answer by Ali-Rippy at 5:13 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• If I were trapped I would. I always tease the little kids and say "hey guys I don't have a diaper to pee in like you do!" They just giggle.
    beccimae

Answer by beccimae at 5:24 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Ewwww as grosse as that sounds, it sounds smart too. Never even thought about it.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 5:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I agree with DusterMommy, you guys saying you wouldn't do it would change your mind if you ever needed to. Come on it's a diaper. that's what the things are made for. to poop in. I have used one before, but not to use the bathroom. I started my period and didn't have a pad so i used one until i could get a pad on.
    dons_doll

Answer by dons_doll at 5:33 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I was in the elevator at Sears today and notices a small puddle of what appeared to be urine on the floor. I wish who ever it was that did that had this though prior...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 5:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I've never thought about it, but if i was trapped somewhere like an elevator......Probably. I mean, its worth a shot and if it works, its better than peeing on yourself and having that pee smell.....ugh.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 5:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• lol yes if I was trapped somewhere I would. On my hubby and my honeymoon we got stuck in an elevator for 90 minutes, and I had to pee BEFORE we got in! I was crying by the time they got us out- not because I was scared of being stuck, but because I had to pee so bad it HURT. If I had a diaper with me then, I TOTALLY would have peed in it. My hubby offered me his shoe to pee in.. thats how bad it was, lol. But- they upgraded us to the presidential suite for our trouble so.. we made out Ok in the end and my son was conceived that night! haha.

LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 5:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2009