have you ever "gone to the bathroom" in one of your child's diapers?

i have thought about it, in an emergency situation, when there was no bathroom and going outside wasn't an option, but never have actually done it. i guess if i had to go that bad, it is better than going in my pants, right? obviously, i wouldn't wear it, just hold it to pee in or something. btw, i know this is a silly (and possibly juvenille) question, but i was just thinking about it...

Asked by kyriesmommy13 at 1:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think if I was trapped in an elevator, I would pee my pants anyway because I would be terrified! lol

Answer by hperezzz at 5:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• haha, her diapers are tiny, no way would they help me.

Answer by danielp at 5:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I one time went in an empty speedway cup about a month after my son's birth.  Hubby had me waiting in the car with the kids and I was weak and couldn't take them inside. I was on Lasix (a diuretic) and I really had to go. I felt horrible about it but I had horrible fluid retention problems and was in the hospital for two weeks and when I had to go I really had to go.

Answer by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Sure i would. HAven't really gave it much thought until now. But i think if i had to pee bad enough, i would use a diaper. I have seen how much piss my kids can get into one of their diapers. I'm sure i would do just fine if i had to tinkle in one. lol.

Answer by Ali-Rippy at 5:13 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• If I were trapped I would. I always tease the little kids and say "hey guys I don't have a diaper to pee in like you do!" They just giggle.

Answer by beccimae at 5:24 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Ewwww as grosse as that sounds, it sounds smart too. Never even thought about it.

Answer by ABPeterson at 5:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I agree with DusterMommy, you guys saying you wouldn't do it would change your mind if you ever needed to. Come on it's a diaper. that's what the things are made for. to poop in. I have used one before, but not to use the bathroom. I started my period and didn't have a pad so i used one until i could get a pad on.

Answer by dons_doll at 5:33 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I was in the elevator at Sears today and notices a small puddle of what appeared to be urine on the floor. I wish who ever it was that did that had this though prior...

Answer by beckcorc at 5:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I've never thought about it, but if i was trapped somewhere like an elevator......Probably. I mean, its worth a shot and if it works, its better than peeing on yourself and having that pee smell.....ugh.

Answer by MommyLee08 at 5:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• lol yes if I was trapped somewhere I would. On my hubby and my honeymoon we got stuck in an elevator for 90 minutes, and I had to pee BEFORE we got in! I was crying by the time they got us out- not because I was scared of being stuck, but because I had to pee so bad it HURT. If I had a diaper with me then, I TOTALLY would have peed in it. My hubby offered me his shoe to pee in.. thats how bad it was, lol. But- they upgraded us to the presidential suite for our trouble so.. we made out Ok in the end and my son was conceived that night! haha.

Answer by LuminousMom at 5:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2009