How often do you eat out?

I eat out mabey 4 times a week. I know not healthy but I just dont have time to cook

momyof3girls

Asked by momyof3girls at 2:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• once a month
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Lately, not much since we don't have alot of money! But we use to eat out every weekend, now not so much.
    Anonymous

• almost everyday, at least 5 times a week bc if i already cleaned that kitchen we are not gonna cook and get it dirty again. we eat breakfast at home and on when my SO gets off at work at 10pm he just picks us up something or brings some sushi home from his job. During the day for lunch we just snack on friuts and stuff or fix a salad.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 2:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• It's just my son and I and we have been eating out a lot. Maybe 5 times a week for lunch. We live in Tucson and most of the house doesn't have AC and it's 105+. We are getting ready to move and we don't want to dirty dishes or clean. At night we eat late and grill out - minimal dishes or cleaning.

We try to eat out cheap and either healthy or all you can eat, my son is 21. He can eat a lot. You can eat cheap at Quiznos, Subway, Taco Bell, some chicken places.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 2:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Hmm. Today is Thursday, and so far I have eaten out 6, or maybe 7 times, so a lot. It's usually a little less because I go home for lunch, but I've been working away from my office and it's too far to drive home for lunch this week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Damn, you guys rather spend all that money and eat less healthier than if you were cooking it yourselves in your own home? All for what keeping the kitchen clean? Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to pass judegment but wow that's a lot of eating out.

I thought our 1-2 times a week was alot. We mostly eat out on Fridays because we do all of our groceries on Fridays after my hubby gets home from work so by the time we get home and put up all the food it's already late so we stop before coming home and grab something. Most Saturdays are spent away from home so we'll usually dine at some kinda restaurant like Chili's, Don Pablos or some place. Sundays dinners are a big deal in our home. I plan out Sunday dinner days in advance so that come Friday I can shop for everything needed for dinner, there's usually a dessert and a family movie afterward. Sundays ROCK at our home.

Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 2:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I would say at least 2x's a wk.
    briannasmom2

Answer by briannasmom2 at 2:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• 2 to 3 times a week. Usually only on the weekends, though. Occasionally during the week, but not often.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• HA...well technically every day. But my 'eating out' means going to my family's place and eating what they have cooked! :)
    ProudSingleMum

Answer by ProudSingleMum at 2:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• We eat 2-3 times per week. One of those nights will just be take-out where will my DH will bring something home, then the other 1 or 2 days we'll go to TGIF or Applebees.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 3:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2009