Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Swallowing bows, toys, coins, ect.

Has your toddler ever swallowed something kind of big, then pooped it out? If they didn't poop it out, what did you have to do?

Answer Question
 
Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

Answers (1)
  • My nephew swallowed a penny when he was about 18 months. They took him to emergency room to have it checked/x-rayed. They had to check all his diapers until he passed it. If your child has swallowed something, you should check with your doctor. Some things are hazardous just to have in your stomach whle other things you can just wait to have pass.
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.