Need some ideas for a speacial evening

So my daughter is 3 months old natural money is extreamly tight and I spend most of my time feeling like a Zombie... By the time my husband gets home from work and school Im exasted and all I can think of is getting something on the table for dinner, and getting Katie to bed so that I can take a shower and crawl into bed myself... I want a speacial evening to bring a little "Pizaz" to our night... I have this horable need to feel like a hot loving wife and not just mommy... Whats some good ideas to make the night great without really spending much money... Anyone got any ideas

candlefire22

Asked by candlefire22 at 2:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• IDK, for sure what you mean, but when I want to do somthing nice for hubby, I will try to make sure the house is in great shape when he gets home, and have his favorite meal almost ready when he gets home. you can find lots of cheap/easy recipies online, IDK what else, maybe if you have time dress up a little bit for him and put on some make up?? just shooting in the dark here hun.
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 3:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• yep... i have this trouble all the time, my DS is only 4mos... but it's fun to dress up a lil.

make a special dinner even more special... see if you can get a babysitter, a friend, or family member to keep Katie for a few hours so you guys can have dinner. Cook, and before he gets home, get out some candles and put on a really pretty bra and panties set. Fix your hair, makeup, paint your nails, etc... and slip into one of his shirts... a button up, or a tshirt that covers half your heiney... DH will REALLY appreciate that, i know mine does!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 4:31 PM on Aug. 6, 2009