• In the Spotlight:

How long do you leave the instead cups in for?

i am not trying to sound stupid sry ...can you sleep with them in or no ...do i leave them in all day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• whats an instead cup??? sorry i know that dont help but im horably curious
    candlefire22

Answer by candlefire22 at 2:24 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• its a cup normally used to catch af(period blood) and some women use it to ttcing....placed inside it wont let your hubbys swimmers out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I tried those for a while and they never worked well for me. Maybe I'm shaped wrong or something. But if you aren't real heavy at night there's no reason you can't use it at night.

When you are first using them, use at least a pantyliner just in case. I had horrible leaking with them and was miserable. I hope someday I can get a Diva Cup. :)
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 2:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• 4 hours is the recomended time but I dont see why you couldnt sleep with it in. Its not hazardes.
    sweetiowamommy

Answer by sweetiowamommy at 6:18 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• This sounds disgusting and ridiculous... Try doing it the natural way. Its your body's natural response to hold on to the sperm.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Aug. 7, 2009