What your favorite meal to eat? What's your favorite meal to cook?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I think my new favorite meal is what I just had, sweet potato fries and southwest eggroll. OMG it was great and not a lot of calories or fat so guilt free. Favorite to cook is a bed of spinach with mahi mahi on top baked in the dutch oven. Quick and easy, good for you, cheap, and tastes good. It cost me $1.45 for a large piece of mahi mahi from Winn Dixie's seafood dept and 88 cents for frozen spinach.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:21 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Thanksgiving Day dinner- turkey, dressing, gravy, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole. yumyumyumyum

To cook... I guess meatloaf, since this is my husband's favorite meal. :)

Answer by Bmat at 2:24 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• to eat: anything mexican, real mexican food though, to cook.....probably steak and potatoes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• My favorite meal to eat is sushi

My favorite meal to prepare is lasagne, caesar salad and garlic bread

Answer by rkoloms at 3:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Anything my mom cooks. There's just something about eating the foods of my childhood, no matter what they are, that makes me happy. As far as what I like to cook - I love making my husband's favorite, spaghetti and meatballs. I just love his enthusiasm for it! LOL! Makes me feel appreciated.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 3:31 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I like cooking tons of things. My favorite thing to eat is rice and beans and my favorite thing to make is bread. If you'd like some recipe ideas, check out my blog!

kimmykim

Answer by kimmykim at 3:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I love to eat finger foods and to cook...my new favorite is cyclone pasta, but also bar-b-q, lasagna...anything that turns out great!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:33 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• homemade tacos and homemade rice
    Amy625

Answer by Amy625 at 1:47 PM on Aug. 8, 2009