family

My family hate my baby daddy and i can see why but they takeing it to far... they make me pick them of him... Ya i know this is the fist granbaby but they dont want him or his family to have anything to do with the baby... that not right and i told them it not they baby it my and i can do what i want but they think because I cant pay for anything that they can run my life... and i geting sick of it ... I cant take it any more and i dont know what to do.... I love my baby and his daddy but then my family is been mean about evething ....like my babyshower this week end and his mom and sister are comeing and my family is piss off about it ... some one plz help me

Hayden_Mommy86

Asked by Hayden_Mommy86 at 2:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• You have to stand up to them, honey. Not just for you but for the child, too. Do NOT let anyone stand in the way. If your family can't get over it, then they can step away on their own. They cannot run your life and you can't let them. That child should be given every opportunity to know his family and it's their choice to not be a part of it. Do kick them out of your life - stand up to them and give them a choice. But stick to it!
    TheJBug

Answer by TheJBug at 2:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Just tell your family that how you want thing is the way it is going to be. Take it or leave it.

Answer by louise2 at 2:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• tell them they are being unfair and your family deserves better, period.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Sounds as if you're a big young and maybe just maybe there's a reason why your family does not like your bf.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:00 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• look your child deserves to have his father around and his daddy's family. don't let your family choose for you. you must stand up to them and tell them that you are choosing what is right and that if they can't deal with it they need to mind there own bussiness. if i would of let my family have there way i would not be married to my husband and have the great kids i have . My husband is a black man and my buetiful wonderful children are dark, afro headed and respectful and honest and kind people and i was 14 yrs old when we got pregant with the frist one and my family freaked but i stood up and had to make my choice for my children and me. My husband is a wonderful father and children need there daddy's . don't give in to your family they will be gone someday and you will be alone to choose for your life.
    bamamom2212

Answer by bamamom2212 at 4:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2009