Do you age in HEAVEN?

I have a question for those that believe in heaven. Do you age in heaven or if you died when you were a infant you will forever be an infant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• No, we are spirit we have no age in heaven.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Nope...we will have "new bodies"....
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 2:43 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Everyone has a 'Glorified Body' Wich Im not sure what means 100% but I know will will all be perfect forever and nevr age, I dont think there will be clocks or calendars in Heaven,LOL
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 2:44 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Yes infants will grow to become young adults and older people will look younger than they did when they passed on.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:51 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• This question cannot be answered since no one on earth knows what happens in Heaven. Jesus said that marriage doesn't exist there because the things on earth aren't parallel to the things in Heaven, and I take that to mean spinning your wheels about how you perceive Heaven to be is aimless. He didn't clarify ... and we won't know until we get there. MPO.

wildflowergal

Answer by wildflowergal at 4:02 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I don't know but I was told that you don't'
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 5:56 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Aug. 6, 2009 by: Shaneagle777
    Yes infants will grow to become young adults and older people will look younger than they did when they passed on
    ~~~~~~~
    Where do you get the stuff you claim?
    I quit even reading anything you say; but this is just plain rediculous.
    Can you show me the verse and the scrripture for what you just typed?
    I am challenging the one that all the pagans and homosexuals flock to.
    Show the rest of us where this comes from.
    It is not in HIs Word....anywhere.
    Sounds to me like you need to set aside your new age books and pick up the Word.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 7:31 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Yes everyone will grow to be 33 years old or if you are over 33 when Jesus comes back you will go to 33.. Why 33? That was the age Jesus died on the cross for our sins.....
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:11 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• No one can answer this as no one here has been to heaven and back. If you believe such a place exists than you're just going to have to wait and find out for yourself one day.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 9:57 AM on Aug. 7, 2009