Do you know when your next townhall meeting is?

http://www.cprights.org/townhalls.php

If you dare to chance being called part of the "mob"

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 2:44 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I am proud to be part of the mob. and Nope, I don't have any 'big business/insurance company' staged agenda~ despite what the liberal conspiracy theories 'hype' claims... ROFL!!.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Going to those town hall meetings and speaking up against the "establishment" while getting your name and face recorded is a BAD idea.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• You just love encouraging hate and violence dont you OP?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• They never have them anywhere near our side of the state...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:56 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I want to be in the Mob, but my cowardly legislators haven't scheduled any town halls...my cowardly DEMOCRAT legislators. Jerks.

I am thinking about going to Cali for some though. My hubby offered to manage things at home and my manager can take care of things at my business. I just might do it!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 4:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

Curious how does the OP encourage hate and violence?
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 4:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Yeah it 9/26 at 10am but they are not saying whether or not they will be allowing public testimony...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Wow so exercising your rights as citizens and actually CARING ENOUGH to show up at a town hall meeting and discuss important issues with the politicians that WE pay to REPRESENT US - that is now violence and hate??

The world has gone crazy.
    joshuasmommy327

Answer by joshuasmommy327 at 4:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Ooh ! Thank you for the link !
    So far, all our Northern California representatives have been pretty chicken about it - Mike Thompson in Napa had a difficult time of it, I hear.

Well, whether or not there are any town hall-style meetings available for voicing opposition, we can - and SHOULD - continue to email, write letters, make phone calls and faxes to EVERY Senator and every Representative we can manage !
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 4:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Of course it is joshuas WHEN it does not suit their own ideals.See there have been liberals running around doing protesting as well which is all fine with them.Some of these protest REALLY have turned violent and been like mobs but it's alright because it suits their ideals.Anyone else is not even American even if they do pay taxes that contributes to these government programs.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:58 PM on Aug. 6, 2009