My Jesus, Wich one do you want to be...?

This is my new favorite song.
Which Jesus do YOU follow?
Are you poor, or Arrogant?
Please watch video before answering, Unless you know what song Im refering too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Svz6YFtkI

Me I Love my Jesus, and Im definatley far from arrogant & rich.
So yes Id perfer to be a theive/slut/liar.

sarahdicksonjr

Asked by sarahdicksonjr at 2:50 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• good video... great song.... the one I follow is the one that bled and died for me. I perfer to hang out with the lowly and the meek rather than the proud and the rich. However they ALL NEED Jesus!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:03 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• yes. they do.
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 3:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I hate that song. Christians don't need to be kicking eachother. There is enough judgement coming from the world without a major christian recording artist judging as well.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 3:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• please explian?
    I hate that song. Christians don't need to be kicking eachother. There is enough judgement coming from the world without a major christian recording artist judging as well.
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 3:51 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• teamquinn that is the best answer thank you!!
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 3:51 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Only those with eyes to see and ears to hear will understand the song.....

There are christians who choose to walk in the lukewarm places where as there are others that chose to walk very close to the center of His heart and hear what He is saying and do His word in the power of His love.
    Jesus walked in the center of His Father's heart and did what He saw His Father do. So should we!
    The artist spoke what was in the word of God, only those that cry judgment walk in offense to the Word of God. There are a lot of words of judgment in the bible but not all understand what it truly conveys. The message of this song is do you want to serve the Jesus of the World or the Jesus of the Kingdom of Heaven. Yes it is a choice.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:18 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Cool lyrics, and so true!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 4:26 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• 2009 by: Shaneagle777

There are christians who choose to walk in the lukewarm places
    ~~~~~~~
    hmmmmmmm.....do I dare mention who I am thinking of? Nope she already knows.
    As far as judging; we are told to judge ourselves daily and to also know them that are in our camp.
    My camp does not promote sinful behavior and hug the sin while speaking in circle so that the person in error believes that God is all love and not judging their sin.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 5:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I understand what Kim is saying.

Yes, the song speaks of not judging people because Jesus didn't. But at the same time, it also casts judgement on how some people view Jesus and even the churches they worship him in. I have a nice church with stained glass windows and Jesus is more than welcome to come stain our carpet any time. That among other things, was a little judgemental. Are there Christians who walk in lukewarm places? Sure. But by the descriptions he was giving? I disagree. JMHO of course :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 6:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• shakes her head.... sighs....
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:18 PM on Aug. 6, 2009