I'm 10 weeks pregnant but I don't feel pregnant. Is that normal?

I am worried that maybe that means I'm miscarrying? I just feel totally different than I did at 7-9 weeks. Not really sick. Not really anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didn't feel anything or than morning sickness when I was that far along. I know you said you don't really feel sick but if I had not been sick, I wouldn't have known I was pregnant. It was like that with both my babies. If you are very worried talk to your doctor. They are usually very helpful about these things.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 3:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Yep. Chances are you're fine. Don't worry, before you know it you will feel very pregnant. But if you are 10 weeks you should have an appt where you can hear the heartbeat.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 3:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• If you are that concerned then maybe you should get checked. Everyone is different plus not for nothing you don't want anything to happen. I would rather be safe then sorry!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• After getting over the morning sickness I didn't really feel prego at all,
    The only way i felt preg was becuz the baby would move but that wasn't till later in my preg.
    Now I'm 36 weeks preg, and I'm just starting to feel preg.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• i had morning sickness and all that good stuff i'm 25 weeks and i still don't feel progo lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I never felt pregnant. I never had morning sickness, breast tenderness, nothing. The only symptoms I had during my whole pregnancy were immense hunger and of f course, I could feel the baby move. It's normal for some. you're lucky.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 4:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• no u just sound LUCKY!!!!
    sarabeth1

Answer by sarabeth1 at 6:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2009