how bad is it to lay on belly while preggos???

well. i dont lay on it long just when i on the computer and then i have to move cuz my arm falls asleep. ummmim just trying to think am i huring the baby? i mean it does not hurt for me to lay on my belly at al. i just dont wanna hurt the baby.l im just turned 4 months and im not really showing at all. so is it ok? i figured if it was not it would hurt. any mommys know out there?
im pretty sure i did it with my first i just cant rember

de_sly

Asked by de_sly at 3:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's not bad...just really uncomfortable after you get far enough along. I used to line pillows up on the floor and leave a gap for my huge belly because I missed laying on my tummy so badly.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 3:39 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I don't think it hurts the baby that early. It's just that when you're farther along it's uncomfortable and almost impossible anway.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 3:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I have done it all the way through my previous pregnancies! In the 3rd tri I would kinda have to lay with my leg more under me or else it would feel I was laying on a basketball! It isnt going to hurt anything, it will just get uncomfortable eventually
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 4:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• it depends how far along you are...if you dont feel comfy when on your tummy you will not want to do it...until then I think its alright.
    wntg1grl

Answer by wntg1grl at 6:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2009