Can your shoe size change in adulthood?

After I had my first baby, my shoe size went from a 6 1/2 to a 7 1/2. My ring size also went up. I bought new shoes and had my rings resized. After having this baby 4 months ago, I am now finding that some of my shoes seem too big, almost like I should be wearing a 7 instead of a 7 1/2. My rings are looser too. I did lose all the baby weight, plus 15 pounds, so the fingers I get, but WTH is up with the shoes? Anyone experience this or am I just a freak?

elwalters77

Asked by elwalters77 at 3:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Health

• Before reading your full question I was going to answer "Only after pregnancy!" Yes, I had the same thing. I was always a size 8 1/2 and after my 2nd child I went up to a 9. I'm not sure of the whys, I just know it happened.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 3:53 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• My shoe size went up a full size after the first pregnancy, but I swear it had gone DOWN a 1/2 size after the second. Has that happened to anyone else?
    elwalters77

Answer by elwalters77 at 4:02 PM on Aug. 6, 2009