spin off to orignal question.. to if u felt the need to take a preggos test. more of a vent the a?

i noticed one lady replied that i SHOULD i guess get a grip bc i said i would have dealt with being pregant. not like i have five kids or anything..
i found this comment really bothersome.. yes i know dont let online catty woman get to me..
lol but the thing is she doesnt knw my sitution... my and dh share a car. I Dont Have any health insurance.. if i did get pregnant again.. i would have no choice but figure something out..we are just now gettting back on our feet.. with that said.. if i would have been pregnant we would have found a way.. and another thing i have major aniexty.. so i really need to not have a toddler before i having another.. i know this abt myself .please i guess try(key word try) nt judge people. i want two kids ..i want to be a patient kind mommy.. and when u have aniexty it make being a mom hard... anywy guess more of a vent then a question.. thank u

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I saw that response too. Don't let it get to you...sometimes we're catty. I know I can be. I wasn't the poster though:)
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 3:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2009