How often do you call your mother in law?and how close are you with her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate that B!TCH! So....I don't EVER call her! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Not close, I don't call her but I make sure to remind my husband to call his mom about every other week. I hope when my son grows up if he gets caught up in life, he will have a nice wife who would kindly remind him to call his mom, if not all I can hope is that I was a good enough mom for him to want to call me on his own..
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 3:45 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I talk to her rarely but my fiance talks to her a lot. When I do talk to her, it's for a long time about everything going on. She completely understands my feelings toward certain situations and it's nice that she doesn't judge me but understands. I am very blessed with my future family and they are all supporting us every step of the way because they know it's hard when you're the innocent ones in a crappy situation. I just love my future family!
    TheJBug

Answer by TheJBug at 3:56 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Never......and Not at All.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I don't think I have ever called her, though I do send her an e-mail from time to time (sometimes she answers back, sometimes she doesn't). I do remind my husband to call her on holidays, but he forgot to call her for a couple of days after our last baby was born. She does call my husband occaissionally, but it's usually because she needs help with something. We're not close - no dislike or animosity, just not close...I guess it could be worse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I cant remember the last time I talked to my MIL. My Dh talks to her a couple times a month. We arent very close to her because of alot of bull she did to him as a kid, and I have no respect for a woman who will ditch her kid because the new Boyfriend doesnt want the kid to move in with her. I dont think we will ever have a real relationship with her.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:25 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• During the school year my mil watches our youngest son, so I see her everyday when I'm dropping off and picking up. Other than that we see them on birthdays and holidays or they'll drop by. I think she's really missing Landon, they've stopped by a few times over the summer holidays already. I'm not super close with my mil, but I do like her and get along great with her and my fil.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 4:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Never and not.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:50 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• We are pretty close. We text or talk to each other at least twice a week, if not more.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 5:18 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• were really close but she lives in another state and i have yet to meet her but we email each other about 4 times a week and talk on the phone about once every 2 weeks or so...hope nothing changes once i FINALLY meet her! LOL but i even ask her for advice!!
    landons.mama

Answer by landons.mama at 6:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2009