Are your ears pierced? What else is pierced?

I'm wanting to see if there's someone who is NOT pierced, because they never wanted a pierce (I think in today's time, it's REALLY rare to see someone with no pierces).

As for me, I have 2 ear pierces in each earlobe, and a bellybutton pierce. But I rarely ever wear jewelry unless it's a special occasion. I got my first ear pierce when I was 5, 2nd when I was 15, and bellybutton when I was 18.

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 3:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have nothing pierced...not even my ears...never wanted them. and Im deathly afraid of needles.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 3:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• My ears are. My belly used to be. I'm thinking about repiercing it in the winter when I don't have to worry about staying out of a pool.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 3:36 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• My ears, nose and belly. i might get my eyebrow too, i been wanting it for some time now
    Luvli1andlil1

Answer by Luvli1andlil1 at 3:45 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I have a lot of piercings:
    ears several times and types but now only wear ear rings the bottom two
    nose
    tongue at one time ( no longer)
    nipples twice each
    navel twice
    2 hood piercings one vertical and one horizontal
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I used to have my ears pierced just 1 hole which I got when I was 8 due to a real bad haircut and someone referring to me as "son". I pierced my cartlidge when I was 16 2 in one ear and 1 in the other. My tongue when I was 17... All holes are now closed and the only piece of jewelry I own is my wedding ring. No tattoos either.

(Not saying anything bad about either, I want my tongue and cartlidge pierced again but DH says he doesn't want me to and I'm just a wimp about tattoos, not the pain but because even though I'm married and a mom and 23 I know my mother would be livid if I got one)
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 3:49 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Just ears. But I rarely wear earrings.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 3:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Just my ears,thats enough
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Only my ears are pierced. I had a second earring hole pierced when I was a teen, but stopped wearing two earrings in my ears in my 20's so one of the holes closed up. Now I only wear one set of earrings in my original holes that I've had since I was 4 or 5 years old.
    Nothing else is pierced on me.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:33 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I have 2 peircings in each ear, I had my nosed peirced but when I got pregnant with my first i took it out, same with my bellybutton but i put that back in and then i got rid of it a year ago.
    momyof3girls

Answer by momyof3girls at 4:33 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I have my ears pierced four times in each ear but I don't have any earings in cuz my babies would hit them and they would jab into my head. I make sure they are still open though. I got my bellybutton done at 14 but had to take it out when I got pregnant with my first but the whole is still open, not as wide though. I got my tongue pierced at 15, my nose at 16, and I have four tattos and lots more to go. I want to get my lip pierced though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Aug. 6, 2009