NORDIC NATURALS (LIQUID VERSUS CHEWABLES)

Just about to purchase for my son who has a speech delay, just wondering which he would be more likely to take. He takes vitamins fine, but I bought some tylenol meltaways that were strawberry and he wouldn't take them. Is the liquid stronger tasting?? Which did you purchase for your child and did they take it with no problem??

momoftwokids547

Asked by momoftwokids547 at 3:39 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Kids' Health

• My daughter started taking them the summer between 2ndand 3rd grade; she took the small capsules

Answer by rkoloms at 5:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• We do the gelcaps here, but before I got him on the gelcaps, we used a liquid omega supplement that was lemon flavored (Carlson's, not Nordic Naturals brand). It was okay when I first opened it, but even though I always kept it refrigerated, the "fishy" smell & taste would become stronger over time, so I often ended up tossing the bottle before it was gone.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 7:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2009