So whadda ya think about this!?!

I've started a new, healthy eating plan today, I'm exercising, and I"m gonna get myself SUPER HOT...then I'm gonna call my ex boyfriend up for a booty call ( I know he will go for it, it's been going on like this for months LOL) and let him see what a mistake he made! How about them apples LOL.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Grow up. If he don't want you he doesn't want you. All he wants you for is sex. Sad how much you degrade yourself.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• HAHA I think that's great! Looking and feeling good is the best revenge, and you do what you have to do to get you through the breakup. Don't listen to stupid people who post anon and try to tear you down, they are just ignorant and probably a little jealous of your super, I can attitude right now! Go on girl!!!!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 3:49 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I agree, I usually post anon because I don't want to start drama, but unfortunatly some people just live for it. I get your post was supposed to lift you up, and you probably wanted some encouragement, and it's sad there are people on cafe mom who are just ignorant and jealous. I say go for it, if it makes you feel better and helps you be healthy in the long run, why not? Just ignore the first answer, you do what makes you feel good! Good luck, and look out for TROLLS LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I think it's kind of silly but if you want to do it - do it! lol
    TheJBug

Answer by TheJBug at 3:52 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• why would you want to be your ex's booty call? Oh because you're going on a diet to make yourself look good for him so you can have revenge sex with him....thinking that you're using him but in actuality he's only wanting the one night for the booty call...using you! WoW!!! Yeah, he'll enjoy those apples every time you dip into his life, that is until he finds someone else....have fun!!!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 3:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Hey more power to you! I would totally do the same thing if I wasn't in a relationship
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• *OP* Wow I never expected all the negativity...I was actually joking lol, I'm not going to sleep with him but I would like for him to see me after I tone up and lose some weight, whats so wrong with that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• why not get SUPER HOT and get a new SUPER HOT bf. That would serve you better.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 4:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Hmmm I can see wanting to flaunt the new you to him to say "see what you are missing' instead of calling him for a booty call the best revenge would be to find some super HOT guy and 'accidentally' run into your ex somewhere. Let him see that you are now 'hot' and see what you upgraded to!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• How were we supposed to know you were "joking"? You didn't allude to that in your OP. I think your idea of involving him is stupid. He is your ex. Point blank. It sounds like you wanna get in shape and look hot in an effort to win him back. Which is really not gonna happen and if it did why would you want a guy that only wants to be with you when you look good? I think getting in shape and looking good is a fantastic idea and one you should totally shoot for. But do it for the right reasons or you are destined to fail.

Good luck.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 4:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2009