breast lumps...

how can a person give themselves a breast exam if their breasts are full of lumps, big and small, some move, some don't, and they're different everytime u exam. Some hurt, some don't, some are visible under the skin. I am concerned and one in particular hurts so bad right now but don't want to goto dr for something stupid, it's not new... they're always there. PS I haven't worn a bra in over a year because they hurt so bad. have mentioned this to family doc and obgyn and they didnt seem to care

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Health

• I have really lumpy breasts too. I've just been working on memorizing their layout. And my DH helps with that. But if they hurt you should ask your Doc. about it. They also might be able to give you some tips on what to specfically look for.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 4:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I am sorry that you have this worry. Have you tried avoiding all caffeine? including any coffee or tea, cola, chocolate, etc.

Answer by Bmat at 4:05 PM on Aug. 6, 2009