What happened to the top answerers?

I never see Kaycee14, mommybrooke849, or Bmat answer any questions, yet they are still on the top? how is that possible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I see Mommybrooke and Bmat ALLLLL the time!!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 4:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I still see Bmat answer all the time, but not so much from the others.. They have like 500 best answers.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:56 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Bmat is always answering questions...the other two are friends of mine but I haven't seen them answer in a few minutes.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 4:01 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Lol, I've wondered as well. I rarely see them answer, but on the rare occasion that they do answer my question, I make a point not to choose them for best, because some of them have been up there for well over a year!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Besides you know you can't get credit for a featured answer if you answer Anon. So unless you plan on answering under your real name it shouldn't matter to you anyway. And Anon 3:05: How lame.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 4:11 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Kaycee14 isn't a member here anymore. Under that name, at least. I think that anyone who deletes their account with CafeMom should have other things deleted, too, such as being a top answerer. But that is just my opinion.
    By the way, I don't answer all the time or on the same boards everyday - I like a variety, and I sure haven't been on the Top Answerer list for a year, either...LOL.
    I thank everyone who thinks my answer has helped them in some way. I don't give answers to win some 'contest.' I give answers because I like to interact with other people and to try to help in any way I can.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2009