How do you loose the last five pounds? I have a 4 month old I have a little bit of a tummy and it feels like jello.

I just don't feel great about myself with a little tummy I want it gone. I have no time cause I work then take care of my son. What can I try that works? Thank you

ktinaza

Asked by ktinaza at 4:03 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sit ups help. People told me mine would stay like that forever, but for me, that's not true. My stomach looks like it did before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• there is a pouch taht a lot of women get from stretching and muscle tearing. if that's what it is, then it won't go away without a tummy tuck....unfortunately, if it's actually belly fat and not a pouch, then you can try running, but it's usually the other. good luck.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 4:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Jello? Sounds like post-baby stretched out skin to me. Like callies said, if that's what it is --- it's there for life or until you go under the knife --- which you can't do until you are completely done having kids.

If it's fat - combine cardio & lower ab crunches/leg lifts.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 4:15 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• do crunches and situps - that will help!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• combine cardio (walking, running, jogging) with strengh training(crunches, sit ups etc)
    trl30

Answer by trl30 at 4:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• You're complaining ab out 5lbs!? I have a 2 year old and still have 30lbs to lose. I'll take your little tummy and 5lbs any day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• lol. I agree with the last anon! only i have an eight month old and about 50 lbs to lose. Honestly, the jello feeling will actually go away....as the fat starts to fill in the stretched portion of your tummy it will firm back up a lil. You will still have the pouch......it just wont be as floppy....should I say. GL .....and exercise!!!
    TNT8687

Answer by TNT8687 at 7:45 PM on Aug. 6, 2009