Could I Be? (Revised)

Ok so last night I posted a question about whether or not I could be pregnant. I had my period July 18th-22nd. According to an ovulation calculator I used I should have been ovulating the 28th-3rd. So the last 2-3 days I have been extremely tired, VERY moody, and a little nauseous. Last night I also started getting some tummy cramps. My period isn't due til next Saturday the 15th. Is it too soon to take a test? Could I have pregnancy symptoms this early? Any thing would help, thanks.

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 4:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It is too early to test! You usually have to wait till you have missed your period! You may be able to go to the doctor and get a blood test but I am not sure how accurate it would be this early!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:41 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• sorry mama its still too early to test. Even an EPT which can sometimes detect pregnancy 3-4 days before your period is due may even give a false negative until you've actually missed the period.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 4:53 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Too early to do a home pregnancy test. Wait until the day your period is supposed to start.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Aug. 6, 2009