Weed?

Weird question, but do any of you smoke weed? If so, how often do you smoke?

No judgement...just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• nope never have never will
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 4:21 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Very very very occasionally - like maybe once every 6 months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Yep, about a half of a bowl every other day, sometimes once a week, sometimes once every two weeks.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes, but very rarely and now I've pretty much given it up. It's just not worth it anymore.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 4:25 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I did - occasionally- until I got pregnant- once I stop breastfeeding I will occasionally again- by occ. I mean when it is around and I have no children around...ect- not often
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• sometimes. Funny how anal people act like it's heroin. Anyhow, next year California is fixing there federal problem w/ it so that it can be taxed properly. Pretty soon after that, most states will follow when they can see the revenue it has accumulated for the broke state of CA. To me, "weed" or whatever you want to call it, is the MOST harmless drug on the planet, more so than alcohol or anything that the ridiculous dangerous meds that people take.

Smoke on sister, but DO NOT DO IT AROUND YOU KIDS, DO NOT KEEP ANY IN YOUR HOME. Until it is legalized that is, which is not too far around the corner. Our country needs to tax it, & make some $$!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• By the way anon, I did not say I was totally against it for everyone, it is just not for me. I never have and I never will especially if I wanted to ever join the police force regular pot smoking can get u kicked out of the candidate pool. I would rather someone smoked weed the smoke cigarettes. But whatever choices people make is upto them, it does not affect me.:)
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 4:33 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I am a mom so nope
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I did as a teenager ended up pregnant and didn't go back to it after she was born. Her dad did has always smoked and sorry but he is a loser because of it. It keeps him from "being there" for his kids and acts stupid when he's stoned, if he isn't stoned he's mean.
    However.........if your at a party and your kids aren't around for the next 12 hours and someone passes the bowl or joint or bong, then that's different same as if you never have have rum and coke but your not around the kids why not?
    I'm just against anything that will alter a parent's ability to be a good parent.
    When I held my first daughter I could not imagine what would happen if there was an emergency and I was too high too react.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I did when I was younger but it didn't really do anything- just made me sleepy so I thought "what's the point in that?". I think it should be legal to use medicinally though!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 5:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2009