A perfect agency to get a car loan, please?

Hi.

My husband is trying to buy a used corvette from Texas.

And we live in Colorado springs!!! I know that sounds crazy, willing to go across another State to buy a used car.

But he says the Corvette has been his dream car since forever.

We are not rich at all(not even close lol), money's getting really really tight around the household these days, but my hubby has such a strong opinion about getting that car right now.

Well, to cut to the chase,

I wish we could pay that car off right away, but we cannot.

So I'd like to get some information on the good loan agencies or companies or banks that can give us the lowest interest rate and the lowest monthly payment.

Would you please recommend one for me and my hubby?

I'm like...'Come on!! Are you seriously thinking this is the best time to buy a sports car??? Are you sick?'

I would just shut up if we had that kin

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• Please don't let your husband buy this car. It will require a lot of money and work to keep it running. Put the money in a college fund for your children...

Answer by rkoloms at 5:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• If money is getting tight the LAST thing you all need to do is buy a car, especially if you don't need one. I would put my foot down. I speak from experience. There was a truck that my Husband wanted badly. It broke my heart to tell him no and even though he tried to take it well, he was not happy. I heard about that stupid truck for a year. Eventually he forgot and now looks back and agrees with MY decision.
    If you let him go through with it try to go through a credit union.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 7:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Use Lendingtree.com to shop lenders and rates with just one application. That's what I used for my last car purchase.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:20 AM on Aug. 7, 2009