Question about preparing for a baby? Please help a mother out!

My 19 year old sister is 4 weeks pregnant. since I am pregnant she asked me what its like and I told her what it was like for me but she said that didnt help. what can she do to stimulate being pregnant with out going to the store and buying one of those fake stomachs. thanks

momyof3girls

Asked by momyof3girls at 4:30 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sure the belly, put weights on her legs and have her walk the mall.. make her just keep eatn till she blows up.. lol just kidding..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:41 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• get 2 gallons of water the kind with the handles on them and put them on a belt and tie in onto her.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 4:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Tell her to imgaine having a stomach flu for three months. Then only let her sleep for 4 hours a night and tell her thats how tired she's going to feel all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• there is a reason you dont start big...so that it is gradual...she will feel it in time...it is magical and wonderful, scary and frustrating...every emotion...pain, and everything else. Just warn her about getting sick...that is a shocker when/if it happens! Good luck and congrats to you both.
    wntg1grl

Answer by wntg1grl at 6:56 PM on Aug. 6, 2009