Looking for free to start business.

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Procard International is free to start. We offer discount medical, dental, vision, and even pet care in some cases, and more. Check out my website for more details. http://www.procardinternational.com/kristens4761
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 5:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• m-avi

I  have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and information.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom: 

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I am a stay at home mom to my 22 month old son. I joined Internet CEO Moms a while ago and I have to say it's the most positive experience! I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independant. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! No selling, parties, or inventory. It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and most importantly, be there with my son through all his milestones. I can tell you that there are virtually no jobs that you can start up from home and not have a starting fee. Ours is just $29 which is VERY reasonable! :-)

Check out my website http://www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com/.

I would be happy to give you more information and introduce you to the business!

Alyssa Maliska

Proud Member of CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 8:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Just wanted to share What I do with you.

i2living is a brand new branch of an 85 year old company we are still in the pre launch phase as far as the products go. The product however is a brand new sanitary napkin (pad) which has negative ions and a far-Infra red strip designed into the pad. This primarily aids with odor and kils bacteria, but also has many other health benefits for many people. Some women have reported less cramping and reduction of other monthly symptoms. It is also 300 times more absorbant than the pads you will find on the market. In the fall the company is also releasing a revolutionary baby diaper and more like products to come.

The compensation plan is awesome and it is FREE to sign up.

We have weekly international conference calls on Monday and Thursday.

You can see a preview of my distributor page at

i2Living.com/elisemichelle

EliseMichelle

Answer by EliseMichelle at 10:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I know Diamond Creek Candles are free to join I have a friend on my list that sells them if you're interested. She does really well with it strictly online only no parties.

Aimee
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 5:01 PM on Aug. 8, 2009