i feel like i have the flu?

im 33 weeks i feel like i have the flu dont even want to get out of bed i havent been able to hold anything down for the past 2 days also im swelling more than i have normally and the left side of my body mainly my hand and foot feel like theyre always asleep anyone have any advice i called my doctor waiting for her to call back

gizmom529

Asked by gizmom529 at 4:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well i remember watching the news about a serious flew that is going around that can be deadly.....its all different parts of america and alot of people have died from it....there is a vaccine you can get to prevent it....but if you have had a flu shot..you should be ok..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Aug. 7, 2009