Sex anyone?...

I have two questions to post on here...
First of all, I just want to point out that I love talking about sex, I think it's a beautiful and natural subject. I encourage people to be more open about it.

Question #1:
Do you use any type of sex toy? If you said yes, which one do you use?

Question #2:
What is your favorite position to use during sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm glad someone on here like to talk about sex. LOL. To answer question one, I do own a vibrator, and I use it quiet often, actually. I am a lesbian, so my partner and I love to use it on each other...it's really hot and awesome! And to question two, I love 69! Some people think it's gross, but I love it and so goes my partner.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• #1: we use lots, butt beads, mushroom vib, the tounge vib, cock rings...

#2: only me on top, i love to be in control and grind..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I like talking about it. I like doing it. Woo Hoo!!!! toy: yes, I have many toys but basically stick with my Jack Rabbit vibrator. It's my new best friend. I've worn one out! Favorite position: doggy. SO is a lot taller than I am so this just works well for us.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• DH tried something new, and I'm glad there's someone else interested in talking about sex as much as I do. I'm not ashamed to say I've never tried a vibrator, or any other kind of toys... (subject hasn't come up yet... we're still interested in what WE got... lol)

DH and I somehow found a form of this one:
    http://www.sexinfo101.com/headtotoemissionary.shtml

only my knees are to my chest so he's not holding me down...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I have a pink rabbit vibrator but my favorite are the small bullet type vibrators. Sometimes we use them. They feel good but mostly these days it's to kind of hurry it along because we only have so much time as our kids don't nap long! lol At night we're usually too tired. My favorite position before I met DH used to be doggy but he doesn't like that so I would have to say me on top. I get the clitoral stimulation I need by grinding.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2009