Have you ever been to Branson, MO?

Yes, got back yesterday. We had a blast and the very first day we were there, I went shopping down to Branson Landing and was looking at some Sugar Bears. This lady was standing next to me and I started talking to her about them. I kept looking at her and thought she looked familiar. It turns out it was Cathy Rigby, the gymnast. She is playing the role of Peter Pan in Branson. I couldn't believe it. I met a celeb. She was so nice and gave me her autograph. About a week ago, I had asked a question if anyone had met a celeb and who? Well, I'm changing my answer. It was an awesome trip.

Safirejewl

Asked by Safirejewl at 4:44 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Entertainment

• i actually live just 30 minutes from there. i love going up for shopping because theres NOTHING where i live lol. my brother/sister in law own a store up there. but i have only gone to a couple shows.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 4:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Amanda, I envy you that you live so close. We live about 2 1/2 hours away, so not to bad. But, as a mom, I don't get to shop and where I live there aren't that many places to shop. So, I had a blast. I can't remember the last time I went shopping. It was great therapy. LOL  Thanks for sharing.

Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 5:03 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Isn't she a bit old to still be playing Peter Pan? Personally I hate Country music so it would be a nightmare. However I love bagpipes and Celtic music and many cannot stand it. We all have different tastes, that's what makes the world go round. ; ) So glad you had a great time !
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 10:20 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• No. Dying to get there someday...as well as Nashville!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 10:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Yeah I've been there (Landing and Silver Dollar City) a LOT. It's so much fun!!
    sassy_sparklers

Answer by sassy_sparklers at 9:46 AM on Aug. 7, 2009