Limos??

My hubby and I and our daughter are going out for our anniversary and we rented a limo. I've only ever been in one for high school prom, and I have 2 questions. 1)do I need a car seat? When we went we didn't buckle up or anything lol. 2)how much do you tip the driver??? Thanks!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A couple years ago we had a limo drive us from the airport to Disneyworld. The one way trip was about an hour total, including a stop. The cost was under $100, can't remember exactly. And we tipped $10. Probably for safety there should be a car seat. Call the company and see what arrangements they have for carseats- if they provide or if you bring your own.

Answer by Bmat at 4:52 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I would just take my own but I am OCD and I am a very clean person lol so I know what has been on and in my carseat
    SweetPea102689

Answer by SweetPea102689 at 5:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2009