do you know how to make...jello shots?

call me an idiot but how do u make jello shots? besides jello whats needed? how do u make them. throwing a jack and jill this sat and think jello shots would be fun so ladies i need your help or input....thanks in advance....xo

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 4:50 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The best ones I have ever had took
    One box jello
    1 c boiling water
    ½ c COLD vodla
    ½ c cold water

I bought disposable shot glasses but condiment cups work great too. Make sure to spray whatever you are using with Original Pam *make sure it is PAM not walmart brand that leaves an after taste PAM does not* This way the jello shots come out of the containers with ease...

There is a website that I looked at that has a multitude of recipes and fun things dealing with jello shots... let me see if I can find it and share the link...
    http://www.myscienceproject.org/j-shot-3.html
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 5:24 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Go to google and type in jello shot recipes.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 4:53 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• When I made them for my bachelorette party I had 2 girls helping me NONE of us had EVER made them before sooo we substituted the water for vodka. They came out REALLY good. Strong but good :) I'd suggest not putting as much vodka in unless you are looking to get trashed because I only had 6 and I was gone by the time we left the house to go out.
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 4:53 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGIH_enUS279US279&q=jello+shot+recipe

We get medical syringes and we fill those..stick em in a zip lock and put them in the freezer...then you can just use the plunger and its less messy
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• fridge not freezer...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• My sister made them like you would make the original Jello recipe, except she only boiled half of whatever amount of water was required, and then did half vodka when she mixed in the powder. She did that because she didn't have enough vodka, but they were still really good. (oh, p.s. don't boil the vodka!!! lol)
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 5:00 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• it's one cup of boiling water and 1 cup of whatever alchol you are using.

I made them once and now everytime our friends are getting together and we know we are going to be drinking they are requested.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 5:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Jello shots are a "to taste" kind of thing. We only use vodka or everclear in ours. We also only use lime or orange jello...we just always found they turned out better with those two. We usually dissolve the jello as directed then add half sprite and half liquor for the 'cold water' measurement. Pour into single serve cups and freeze. At least 24 hrs.

GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Yep one cup boiling water to one cup vodka then add your jello to mix, pour them in solo cups with lids, you know the ones you get from the restaurant with ketchup or extra ranch in, those are the ones. We love strawberry jello with strawberry vodka. We made peach one time and they were nasty, I also heard the watermelon ones are good too.
    Everytime we have a party we make like 100 and they are gone in no time:)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2009