was an increase in SALIVA a symptom of pregnancy for you???

it is one of my only symptoms. i am over over 30 days late but was still testing neg.
having some cramping. and some moodiness.
but mostly the excess saliva.
gawd i wish i was pregnant
but i really dont want to see another bfn

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would definitely have your doctor do a blood test or even an ultrasound before you take any pills. I did have excess saliva in the beginning of my pregnancy, I remember it vividly because I drooled all over everything while I was sleeping. I would look into a potential pregnancy though (maybe I have been watching too much "I didn't Know I Was Pregnant on TV).
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 12:29 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• 30 days late and still testing negative tells me your probably not pregnant, but I wish you the best and I hope that you are. as for the excess of saliva I have never heard of this to be a sign and or symptom of pregnancy, if your that late I would advise seeing a doctor for a blood test to make sure and a regular check up. Testing negative on a pee stick after 30 days I would say that if your pregnant, you will NEVER get a positive on a pee test, so a blood test might be your only option. GOOD LUCK, and I'll Pray for you!

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 5:03 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• my doc already knows. and assumes i am not pregnant but never tested me (urine or blood).
    gave me provera (synthetic progesterone) to bring on af. but i havent started taking it yet. i will start next week if i have another bfn or af doesnt rear her ugly face. my last test i took was on cd57. bfn. i am on cd70 now.
    my last preg (that didnt end well) showed pos but i hadnt tested until i was about to miss another af, and started showing some symptoms. i was about 7 wks. i have pcos and take metformin which was regulating me. and that was how i finally conceived last time, but lost him half way through :(
    i have been on the metformin again for about 5 months. last time i was on it about 3 months and got pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• All that knowledge, and you're wondering about saliva?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• i know silly huh LOL
    seriously lmao
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• kitten i keep thinking of that show too! i even said to my doc something about that. like yea im testing neg now but in a few months we'll be having a baby havent you seen that show!!! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Aug. 7, 2009