Did anyone's boobs not really get any bigger when pregnant/bf-ing?

I think I'm a freak b/c when I was pregnant and now bf'ing, my boobs have barely changed size. I think I'm only about 1/2 cup bigger than I ever was. Did anyone else's boobs not really change in size? If so, did they go back to their original size when you were done bf'ing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm currently bf'ing (and formula feeding that's another story), but no my boobs didn't change size when I was pregnant and now actually are a bit smaller than before I got pregnant, although I have also lost 30 pounds from my last pregnancy weight and I only gained 15 pounds during my pregnancy, so that possibly has something to do with it.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 5:03 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I gained 33 lbs. when pregnant and have already lost it, but my boobs barely changed. Even my MOm was like "I thought your boobs would be bigger" when I was 8 mos. pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I'm breastfeeding, and my boobs have only become slightly larger. Not enough to even be really noticeable though.
    Lindzh01

Answer by Lindzh01 at 5:05 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Mine didn't change much...maybe a tad... after I was done having my babies I got implants...I love them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• My boobs got bigger, but they sag down to my belly button.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• haha to the sagging boob comment. I was about to say to the ladies who are sad that they didnt get bigger knockers, that you are lucky!! I jumped from a 36C to a 36E with my first and when we stopped nursing i went down to a 36D. This time I was a 38DD pregnant and when my milk came in I shot up to a 38G...I didnt even know that REAL boobs came in a size G! Im not a big girl by any means Im 5'3 and weigh 155, I just had my second 5 wks ago so I have some mummy tummy to lose still. My back is killing me and all my shirts are too short now that they have to cover my tata's. I wish they would return to D's I was happy with my D's
    LilMzMa

Answer by LilMzMa at 6:31 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

LOL MINE TOO I WAS 32A AND THEN I WAS A 34BTHEN GOT PREGGO AGAIN AND NOW AM 36B/C. I AM BF
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 7:05 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I WISH mine would have gotten smaller. they are huuuge now! im getting them fixed!
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 9:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• i went from a 34B to a 36C while pregnant. BF i went to a 42DD lol i am a 38C now. i still have 20lbs to lose though haha
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 10:00 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I was the same way. I went from a 38 B to a 40C and the C was a little to big but the B was a little to small. My best friend when from a DD to a EEE
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:02 PM on Aug. 6, 2009