How much stuff from Victoria Secret do you have?

For me I have a push up bra, one of theose multi purpose ones and I have a few undies(one thong).

PS I am 26.

jennygirl123

Asked by jennygirl123 at 5:01 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I love their pjs so I have about 6 pairs some undies and 2 bras. I am not a fan of their undies, they dont fit right. Their bras always make my boobs pop out.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 5:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I have like 8 bras from there, no panties or PJs but am gonna get some, I've heard they were really comfy the PJs that is.. And OP I am 33
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• my breast are too big for any of their super cute bras!!!!! Its so annoying, but i love their lipgloss and body sprays.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 5:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• ya the pjs are super comfy, in fact they are the best!!!

I forgot to mention I am 23
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 5:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• i have one set.. thats it.. OH i lied i have a nighty..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 5:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• well i'm cheap so i dont buy much haha. bought a couple bras (that dont fit anymore) b4 getting pregnant. one thing i hate is that the wire ALWAYS comes out in them and it hurts. havent found any that dont.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 5:24 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• For the flat chested crowd their bras suck. Even the push ups make you look flatter. I hate their bras ugh! I do love their undies though and own about 10 pairs. I have maybe three pairs of pjs and one track suit from there. I'm 25
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I don't really like their stuff. Their bras are uncomfortable to me so I don't even go in there. I prefer Gap body for my bras.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I am also 26 years old and i have nothing from VS at the moment.. after i finished breast feeding my hubby tried to make me feel better about the sagging tiny little things on my chest, so he bought me one of their $42.00 miracle bras or whatever, hey it worked ..i felt like a million bucks then i lost even more weight in my sagging chest area where boobs are supposed to be and it didn't fit anymore, gave it to a friend.. i would love to be able to have a few of their bras, but my weight goes up and down so much that i wouldn't be able to afford it..
    RykersMom07

Answer by RykersMom07 at 9:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I have, a strapless bra, a pushup bra and a normal bra from there. My swimsuit is from there, some bed time boxers, and some undies from there! I love there bras! (they have a BRANDNEW strapless that is AMAZING) I have found their bras last me a long time for the most part!
    SaraNRiley

Answer by SaraNRiley at 6:06 PM on Aug. 7, 2009