has anyone ever tried google home buiness kit?does it really work?

cici06

Asked by cici06 at 5:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• It is a scam...

Answer by rkoloms at 5:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• It is a scam.  They just want you to buy an ebook, I think.    Try looking through my articles.  I think you  might find something you like:

m-avi

They contain excellent ideas, resources and information.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom: 

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• BIG SCAM!! Unfortunately - if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. I attempted to try this back in January ... and instead of the dollar and change that was supposed to be charged to my card for the information to get started, I lost over $100 and when I tried to call back the number that I was contacted through to "join" and receive information the number was no longer in service :( There are a ton of WAH groups on here if you are interested, they have a ton of resources and awesome opportunites, it is even where I found the information I needed to start my business. Best of luck Mama!!
    jjk45xox

Answer by jjk45xox at 1:18 AM on Aug. 7, 2009