Baby Shower prizes!?

So I am going to be having a baby shower soon I am just trying to gets some ideas for Prizes to give away for games and raffles! It's going to be co-ed and I do have a few games for guys! any help would be appreciated!!

VanessaCalhoun

Asked by VanessaCalhoun at 5:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mom wanted to do something different for me so instead of silly junk she went out and bought 1 dollar lottery tickets!! Lots of people won like 2 bucks but my one cousin hit for 10 bucks. Not much but it beats a candle from the dollar store.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 5:13 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• best buy gift certificates, dvd's, box of choc's
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 5:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• anything from TJ maxx..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 5:11 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• that all depends on your budget!! At my cousins she gave out funny pregnancy related movies like knocked up. I havent fully decided but I'm thinking little lotions and hand sanitizers.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 5:11 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• at my baby shower the guest won a trophy mum that my aunt made and they also won a gift bag full of baby stuff that they won for me...it was an unusual twist that they were competing for gifts for me & the baby but we had fun.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 5:15 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• At my baby shower, all the prizes were baby things, like teething rings, socks, hairbows, baby brush, etc., and all of the prize winners give them to the mom-to-be at the end of the shower. I didn't throw my own baby shower; my grandma-in-law did, so it was like an old traditional thing. But if you're throwing your own baby shower, I wouldn't suggest it, lol.

I like the idea from Jillybeans about the $1 scratch off tickets. That'd be neat!!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 5:18 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Lotter Tickets are a great idea!
    Home made cookies/cupcakes may be a cute personal prize/ dipped chocolate pretzels/ect..
    movies.
    photo frames.

At our baby shower they had it set up as the guest won the prize FOR me... so it was kinda nicer stuff like blankets/ baby book ..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2009