It it weird to get implants when you're married?

Isn't it kinda weird to get implants if you're already married? I understand people who want implants, but if you're married and you want them, is your husband like "why do you want other men looking at your cleavage?"

danielp

Asked by danielp at 5:15 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think any plastic surgery should be done to make the person getting it feel better about themselves, it doesn't matter if the person is married or not.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 5:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Its no weirder than getting them when youre not married. A lot of the time its not even for people to look at them but for self esteem purposes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• No my husband knows why I want mine is so I feel better about clothes fitting me and the skin issue. It is mainly the fact that breastfeeding destroyed my boobs I went form a med C to a D before breast feeding and as soon as my milk came in strong I was a DD... I have so so so much extra skin that I can stretch a good 3 inches off my chest! I hate it! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I did it for my dh and he didn't mind actually we both love them...:)

I don't walk around showing my boobies I very conservative but while with my dh he can look at them all he wants. I don't flaunt mine in public. for what you are just asking for trouble the guy is only going to use you if you let them...my thoughts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• oh, anon 419... i went from a small c to a G!!!!

i know how you mean!

My DH even asked me as they were growing if he needed to start saving, because he knows how conscious i am of them.... he wants me to stay as hot as ever, even as i grow older. and people freak out, "oh, what about when you're old?" well, how many OLD ladies do you see flashing their boobs around? besides, i don't plan on ever going without a bra...

i'll have a boob job, and yes, i'm married. DH doesn't ask me, "why do you want other men lookin at your cleavage?" he's like, "get them puppies out there, i wanna show you off!"

makes me feel good!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 5:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Nope not weird... If a woman wants to alter her body, its her right. If it will help her feel better about herself then that is her choice.. Sure it would be wrong if HER REASON for wanting implants is to GET attention from men, yes hubby has a right to be upset. but in most cases i dont think that is it.. Most woman want to do it FOR them self. their hubby & their sex life...
    (personally im not crazy for implants, but understand why alot of woman want them!)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:23 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I think if the person having the surgery has thought long and hard about their decision to modify their body their relationship status should have no bearing on the situation.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 5:25 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• No its not weird, my hubby loves my small boobs but I dont. After having three children coming from an A cup to a D cup then back to a B, I am tired of mine looking like defleted utters.
    As far as other men looking, well they do that now and hubby doesnt mind one bit because he knows he is the only man for me, and I only have eyes for him. Oh I cant wait til Decemeber !!!!!!!
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:30 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• No. It's not weird. Women (most) get implants to feel better about themselves -- Not to attract the opposite sex.  I got mine done and my husband loves them.

My question is this: Why do I hear so many women with the what's-the-point-attitude about their physical appearance after they've been married? What? Your man was good enough for you to make an effort before you snagged him? Now what he thinks of your appearance doesn't matter? That's messed up.

Oh, and men look. If you don't make the effort, he will look at someone who does. Not saying he'll stray, but he'll look. So don't get pissed when he does.

goddessmonica

Answer by goddessmonica at 5:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• i agree with the first poster! :)
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 6:43 PM on Aug. 6, 2009