any pregnant Ladies having trouble doing laundry with their big bellies?

Im finding it hard to lean over the washing machine to get the clothes out. It kinda hurts to do it also. If you've had this issue how far along were you and how did you get your clothes clean lol?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• turn sideways and get the clothes out, don't push your belly against the washer

Answer by admckenzie at 5:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I have trouble doing EVERYTHING with this big ol' belly! And i still have a little over 7 weeks to grow! It's my least favorite thing about being pregnant. I cant do ANYthing! If i actually manage to get bent over to pick up whatever it is i'm after, it's too freakin' heavy and hurts anyways! lol! And in all honesty, i'm not that big compared to most women at 33 weeks! I dont know how ya'll do it that get normal big huge preggo belly's!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 5:43 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I have a stool in front of my washer that I stand on. But I have that there even when I am not pregnant because I am short! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2009