Is this labor? may be tmi

I'm having light cramping no extra discharge havent lost my mucous plug that i know of but i have this pinching type feeling in my vagina and pressure all over down there. with my first i just knew i was in labor and went to the hospital but i had so much support with my first. this one i've been alone the whole time including now and i'm not sure about anything. i dont want to go in and have them tell me to go home. i dont have a car and dont want to bother people with false alarms.

mommykayti

Asked by mommykayti at 5:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you???

Can you count the time between the cramps???
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 5:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I would just call your doc. they might want you to come in but a phone call couldn't hurt
    hope4life

Answer by hope4life at 5:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• i found out i was pregnant really late like i did with my first. the first due date i was given was 9/9/09 the one i was given at my last ultra sound was 8/25/09 so its somewhere between there.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 6:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• You know your preggo and if you think that something is'nt right then go to the birthing center. You really sound like you are doubting yourself and what are you gonna do just wait till the head is coming out and bother someone. (I'm sorry if i'm coming off bitchy) but, come on something my not be ok and your scared to put someone out. Call the father he can do something to help at least...

GL and congrats on the new little one. Did you go early with your first? I am really sorry if i'm being a bitch but, you have a human in you that is a part of you....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Call the doctor now whith my 4th I had pressure and only light cramping not even regular.Called nd day went in and there is a syndrome where you never go into hard labor--c-section that day he said my uterus was very tented meaning as if I had been in hard labor for 2 days.Serious complications could have set in.Who knew and I read a lot .Fortunately all was fine,I was 19 days early,CALL NOW
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Well now the pressure is gone just a little here and there. and yes my first was three weeks early according to the earliest due date i was given and according to the last he was almost six weeks early. he was less than half an ounce shy of nine pounds. so my due dates are never right lol. and my babys father isn't in the picture if you didnt read before... i'm on my own with this one. i'm just gonna wait a little longer and see if anything else changes. i think i'm scaring myself into thinking i'm in labor.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 7:56 PM on Aug. 6, 2009