In need of assistance...please help

My cycle is 28 days. I'm now on day 14 and things are getting weird. I ovulated on day 9 and we are TTC. Anyway-on day 11 I woke up in the morning and my pants were SOAKED as if I'd peed myself, but it wasn't urine. Also that same day, my period acne started coming out, as well as mild cramps in my lower abdomen, which always happens 2-3 days before AF arrives. The next day(day12) I started spotting and had more cramps. Since day 11, I've been feeling as if AF is coming, even though it is waay too early. I've also been having light headaches, fatigue, grouchiness, sore boobs, really hungry all the time, etc. Has this happened to anyone else? What could it be? Could I be pregnant, or is there something wrong with me? Please help!!

jazi1105

Asked by jazi1105 at 5:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I suggesting calling your OB GYN and talking to a nurse. No need for you to worry :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Have you taken a pregnancy test?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• no...I still have 14 days until AF is due...I am just curious as to why I feel like its coming when it just ended 10 days ago.
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 5:56 PM on Aug. 6, 2009