Which would you consider "MOB" protest?

Minutemen being invited to speak at Columbia U. Only to be physically RUSHED off stage?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0VfLoCP2vw

or

American's concerned about ObamaCare?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCPV0Deh898

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 5:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Pfft this admin is like a damn MOB.I hear in Florida tonight there is a Town Hall and the SEIC union is going to be there to "incite" the "MOB"

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I refer you to the next questin. I think Nancy is coming unhinged.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:03 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• ROFL Carpy....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:05 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

See, now it's about them shutting people down, NOT about voicing differing opinions... Does anyone recall Bush starting a website to report dissention? 'Cause 'they' say he was fascist, but he sure didn't have a website report dissention. ;oP

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:02 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Coming from Chicago I'm sure Obama is quite familiar with plenty of mobsters. I'm sure they greased his palms on more than one occasion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• My Mom remembers the 60's and all of this is really cracking her up! I was talking to her on the phone today and she was laughing her butt off. She remembers protesting the Vietnam war without having a clue what it was about...it was just the thing to do! She said she could show them a thing or 2 about "mobs"...of course she also said she would probably need a hip replacement after doing so........ So funny!

The left wing wrote the book on violent protests. Just look at what happened to that poor old lady that got hurt by the gays protesting in SF.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 8:26 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Where not all bad in Chicago...:( Some of us were actually wondering if he destroy Illinois what is he going to do to all 50 states!

Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 8:31 PM on Aug. 6, 2009