stretch marks

hi i was wondering how you ladies got rid of your stretch marks or even lightened them up did u just use a cream or surgery or what and if surgery was it worth it and what kind. thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• They will get smaller and lighter after a while... I had really bad stretchmarks too... My daughter is now almost 2 and you can barely see the stretchmarks anymore...
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 6:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I sell Avon and personally used the Anew Clinical Stretch Mark Smoother cream. They were red and faded entirely with daily use after a few months. I have customers buying this stuff nonstop its great! www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 7:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I was actually watching something on comcast on demand for parents.. a dermatologist said that microderm abrasion can make stretchmarks a lot smaller. When I was in beauty school, there was a girl in my class that was pregnant and got microderm abrasion done by the esthetics class, after just a coupld min, they went from purple to white and quite a bit smaller!

Also, if you're not breastfeeding they recommend vitamin A, even Retin-A will work.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 10:25 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I just had a consultation at a medi-spa. They told me noting will make them go awy. They will get lighter but the skin does not go back to before baby once it is stretched. After you are done having babys get a tummy tuck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Aug. 8, 2009