What does the blood of Jesus mean to you?

The Precious Blood of Jesus....are you covered?

Because of the Blood of Jesus, we can blossom and become all that God intended for us to be. Have you forsaken all others and belong to Him?

Jesus was born to die and rise again to equip God's people to become all that He says we can be and to teach children how to really love God and to fear no one but Him. Do you teach your children about the Blood?

I honor the Blood of Jesus and realize that I've been bought with a price. That precious cleansing blood of Jesus. Are you covered? Do you have the door posts of your temple covered?

Ramona is blood bought with just 1 drop.

bloodbought

Asked by bloodbought at 6:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• For those that don't know, here is an example of what BB is referring to from scripture:

"You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God's wrath through him!" Romans 5:6-9

Jesus' death provided justification and sanctification from sin so that we may be seen and heard by God through the blood and sacrifice by Jesus Christ who died in our place and took the penalty from sin.

Now, hopefully Shan and I explaining it in words non-christians can understand won't get us accused of being ear-ticklers lol :-)

And yes, I am covered.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 8:03 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, . . . but with the precious blood of Christ, . . . I Peter 1:18-19.

Everything that we need is in Jesus.
    He Purchased everything we would ever need,
    to be all that he said we could be.

We are blood bought people of God!!!
    Jesus paid it all, all to Him we owe.

We are overcomers,
    ministering to the hurt, the lost, the broken,
    the forsaken, and the spiritually hungry.
    At the same time saying NO to continuing in sin.

God is so Good!!!
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 6:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I am a devout Catholic... but you make your beliefs sound very cult'ish.
    It might just be how I was raised... but this kind of scared me. It reminds me of old blind women screaming that we're all going to Hell because we're dressed like harlots... Personal experience, probably bad one too...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• it is my salvation, my life, my forgiveness, and ALL i need.
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 6:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• And people call my faith satanic.

SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:39 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• LOL
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 6:39 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Thank you anonymous poster at 12:37!!!
    I am also raised catholic... but if I read some postings on cafemom about religion I do believe some people are in cults or something like that...
    If you believe in god, do so, but everybody should believe how they wanna believe and if they wanna believe in god!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 6:40 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• It's wonderful that you feel that way. I do not. I was part of that religion before, and I am NOT about to go back. The hipocracy of the church is sickening to me. You say you minister. Yes, with hate, fear, guilt and scare tactics. You leave out the LOVE that Jesus had for humanity as a whole. You (and people like you) have twisted Jesus's teachings to be something vile and repulsive. No thank you.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 6:50 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• It means he died for all of our sins so that we may have an everlasting life with God in Heaven :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• No, it's not me (so what even if it was?). And, I had Jesus once, and, for me, it wasn't as filling as it apparently is for you. I still had an emptiness in my heart. And that emptiness wasn't filled until I found Paganism. Now, my heart sours and my song sings.
    Don't you think that I am happy about my beliefs? I want to share them with the world. But, I will only do so WHEN ASKED. I don't stand around with a megaphone and scream them at every person who happens to pass my way.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:02 PM on Aug. 6, 2009