Hormonal.. D:

My friend and I were having a chat about pregnancy hormones - joking around.
I've been constantly saying I don't know if I'm just being testy because I'm pregnant and my hormones are raging... or if I'm slightly being more out of control BECAUSE I can blame pregnancy hormones.

So. What about you ladies?

K_Sawyer

Asked by K_Sawyer at 6:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I was pregnant I thought I was normal like I used to be... not hormonal at all! But after the baby was born my husband told me he's so happy that I am finally normal and not hormonal again! I must have been a biatch all pregnancy long... lol
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 6:30 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• you know i thought i was normal the first pregnancy...and i will admit that during my last I let them rage because i knew i would be forgivin. However my DH says I was way more chill in my second and that he almost packed his shit and left during the first. (he was joking...i think)
    LilMzMa

Answer by LilMzMa at 6:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• LOL LilMzMa. Yeah... It's funny how you don't remember little stuff like that.
    Like, when I get asked "Ooh, how bad was your morning sickness?" And I'm just like "Oh~~ it wasn't that bad. I mean, I was nauseous, but I rarely threw up." Then you hear my DH guffawing in the back.
    My DH said I was like the raging Wicked Witch - preying on little children and the weak. xD!!!
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 6:39 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I think its pregnancy hormones. Glad I am not alone because I been feeling so Bitchy latley to everyone and I feel really bad. My husband comes home from work and I just want to be so negative to my whole family. I feel so bad.. I need some advice. MY first pregnancy I was never this mean I was so much nicer just cried more now I just am pissed off.. EEEER LOL......
    sarabeth1

Answer by sarabeth1 at 6:50 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Oh man! It's only been 5 wks and i already don't remember it!! It's like we're programed to forget everything about pregnancy once we look into our newborns eye's for the first time. It's how mother nature gets us to pop out more...I want another one day, crazy enough. Even after reading the note I wrote to myself...while pregnant...about how horrible pregnancy was. hahaha maybe its all the new mommy/breastfeeding hormones still raging though my body right now...who knows. Babies rock and pregnancy is HELL!
    LilMzMa

Answer by LilMzMa at 6:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• LOL! Oh, jeez... yeah.
    I wrote that note too. "remember the allergies...the heartburn, bitchiness, waddling... needles, BEDREST..." yeah, no. Even while I was pregnant, I was like "I want 3 more kids!!" My DH just stared at me, completely and utterly horrified at the thought. I will get my way though... mwwwahahahaha.

Sarabeth1 - the only advice I can give you is to just WALK AWAY. :] Step back from the situation, give yourself a little breather, and just move on. If it really gets out of control -.. well, hell, we're pregnant. We're allowed to have crazy mood swings, and threaten to punch your DH's balls repeatedly, right? ... RIGHT? *sobs* :D!
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 7:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Oh I KNOW I am much more irritable and just horrible now. Ever since I got pregnant before I even knew it my .... bitch o meter was on full blast.

Now.. I am regularly a fairly irritable complaining person, but I'm sooooo much worse.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 7:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I cried over everything for the first 3 months lol and now that I'm in my 3rd trimester I have to bite my tongue to not snap at everyone about even the little things. I literally turned into Pregzilla around my 30th week- and I hate it! Although I will admit to being more assertive during pregnancy bc if I come across bitchy. . . well I'm pregnant! I could sooo do without the crying over commercials though!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 8:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2009