Pregnancy Acne Scars...

While I was pregnant with my daughter, who is 4 months old now, I had horrible acne for my entire pregnancy and now I have some scars left. Has anyone else had any success with a product that made the scars fade or maybe erase them? I'm sick of having to make sure I conceal them with makeup before I let anyone see me. I have tried those acne gels from neutrogeena and clean & clear that are suppose to help erase post acne marks to no avail...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• By increasing the blood flow to those areas, your scars will fade. Most creams make you rub so the scars go away from the rubbing rather than the actual cream...My sis has a disorder that makes her scar badly and this is what her doc says.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• First make sure that you exfoliate well daily. You need to be generating new skin growth. I sell Avon and see this a lot. My favorite two products for this purpose are the Anew Clinical Retexturizing pads and the Anew Alternative Clearly C 10% Vitamin C Serum. I use the pads weekly and the Clearly C oil I used on the scars on my stomach after I had my gallbladder removed and it made a giant difference. You couldn't even see the scars at all after about 6 months. Of course those were surgery scars so acne scars will likely be way quicker. www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 7:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2009