what kind of stay at home jobs are there for stay at home moms?

tashibaby

Asked by tashibaby at 6:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• m-avi

I  have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and information.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom: 

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:26 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:14 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I have a work from home business that I love. I work at Ameriplan and I love making money while staying at home. If a home business is something that interest you please send me a message.
    nicnaty3

Answer by nicnaty3 at 8:15 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I am a stay at home mom to my 22 month old son. I joined Internet CEO Moms a while ago and I have to say it's the most positive experience! I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independant. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! No selling, parties, or inventory. It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and most importantly, be there with my son through all his milestones.

Check out my website http://www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com/.

I would be happy to give you more information and introduce you to the business!

Alyssa Maliska

Proud Member of CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 8:30 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• There are more scams than legit jobs. I've tried dozens of them. I keep a list of the good ones and my results with them at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:21 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• If you're interested in starting your own business I just joined up with Iggly Biggly a flip flop sandal company(flip flops are the #1 selling shoe in America) and it only costs 20.00 to join no other fees or autoship junk. You can check it out at my site www.igglybigglybiz-13.weebly.com or e-mail me.

Aimee
    dtmom13@hotmail.com
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 4:59 PM on Aug. 8, 2009