15 week gender determination...???

Tomorrow I will be 15 weeks preg w/twins. I have an appt for 3-4D u/s for gender determination...do you think I will have any luck?

wntg1grl

Asked by wntg1grl at 7:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It all depends on what position the baby is in. Some doctors can determine gender as early as 12 weeks, so you might get lucky. Oh, Congrats and good luck.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 7:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• why would you do it so soon? even if they did tell me i wouldnt trust it...and i hope your not wasting your money on a 3d/4d this early .. either way i guess gl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• i personally would wait, esp if you are spending money on the 3d/4d. waiting a few more weeks for hte doctor to do the 18-20 wk u/s isnt that long, and the 3d/4d are much better when baby is 25-32 weeks gestation..
    but good luck
    hannahsmommy309

Answer by hannahsmommy309 at 7:23 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I has an u/s at 15 weeks aso and they told me Iwas having a girl.I was so excited because I have a girl aready and had all her baby things...come to find out ITS A BOY!!! i was super disapointed at first but now excited for my little man. Good luck hope its accurate!
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 7:30 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• 15 weeks is kinda cuttin it close.Im 14 weeks and i knowq im havin boy/girl twins because of a CVS. But best of luck to you.
    mzcinn

Answer by mzcinn at 10:57 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• With twins maybe, depending on how good the equipment is. With my angel twins we knew they were girls for sure at 15 weeks. With my boy twins at 15 weeks the doctor took a look and said they were girl/boy, two weeks later the u/s tech looked and said boy/boy. So for two weeks one of my boys was a girl. Good luck!
    Scrappymommyof3

Answer by Scrappymommyof3 at 8:16 PM on Aug. 10, 2009