how many of you have a set of twin?

Twins run in my family heavily. My grandfather is a twin, and my aunt had a set of twins, and I have a set of twin cousins from my grandmothers brother (which is my great uncle). My husband and I have been talking about starting a family soon but cant ignore the fact that my family is full of twins, lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have fraternal 3 year old twin boys. I have a set of twins in my family but they are like my great great great aunts.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 7:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I don't, but my mom was a twin with her brother. Those are the only twins I am aware of that are in our family at all.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I am a twin with a boy and we are still very close. We will be 40 in October. My mother said it's a lot of work but twin always have eachother. It's true.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:20 PM on Aug. 6, 2009