Anynomous Q&A's

Why do people feel the need to leave rude & nasty comments under "anynomous" If you want to be a bitch about something, at least be woman enough to own it!

momoftwo152

Asked by momoftwo152 at 7:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I agree! That drives me nuts! It makes me wonder if it is the same person over and over answering too. If you want to say your opinion you should be able to show who you are to back it up. The only ones I answer anon to are the sex ones! lol
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 7:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Because they are COWARDS and are AFRAID to show who they really are. I have a Stalker Anon that follows me around Q&A trying to push my buttons and/or make me look bad and I'm pretty sure she's the "Mr. Hyde" of one of the regular posters in the Adoption Q&A section who doesn't like it when anyone's opinions differ from hers. It's so pathetic that people get their jollies from this.

it's gotten to the point to where I honestly believe that the people who run Cafemom actually enjoy the drama Anons cause.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:36 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I guess it just doesn't bother me. I do answer both ways. It just depends on how I feel and what I answer. Buy, you really must know that the internet in all about anonymous. No one should be using real information anyway.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• i never use anon bc i agree with everything you are saying, i had a women call me a superfical whore and i went on her profile bc she didnt post anon and thanked her for keeping it real.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 7:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I'm not asking for you name, address, phone number & bank account number. All I am asking is that if you can sit there and be down right mean and nasty, don't hide behind anonymous.
    momoftwo152

Answer by momoftwo152 at 7:56 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Because it's the easy thing to do. (For some people anyway.)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 8:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• whatever. you seriously have nothing better to worry about?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Uh oh momoftwo152, looks like Stalker Anon is now after you too. You're in for it now!

dracula

Muah-hahahahahahaha!!

AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:01 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• WHATEVER!!! lol I'm not scared. At least I'm not afraid to show my true identity like the Anons..
    momoftwo152

Answer by momoftwo152 at 12:07 AM on Aug. 7, 2009

• I had the same complaint when I first started coming here...in fact I posted a question about it too. But nothing is gonna change so your best bet is to ignore it.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 8:33 AM on Aug. 7, 2009